To ensure safety for double-walled tanks, pipes, and containments for man and environment – this is the aim and the claim of the inventor and manufacturer of leak detection technology SGB. Over 55 years of technical knowledge and over 400,000 leak detection systems globally in use attest expertise and the steady high level of quality. This is guaranteed by unification of all production processes under one roof: from invention over production to installation and maintenance. Today SGB is an owner-managed SME with around 45 employees.
SGB was founded in 1962 by Dr. Fritz Berg, the father of today’s managing director Jost Berg. With his invention of the first vacuum leak detector for single-walled tanks the cornerstone for today’s product range was laid. Several systems are patented. Nowadays, there are more than 50 different types with more than 100 variations of leak detectors – used at e. g. petrol stations, tank farms, refineries, chemical plants, or fuel oil tanks. All SGB-systems whether pressure or vacuum systems conform Class I of EN 13160. This means they monitor double-walled tanks and pipes 24/7/365 and that any leak will be indicated before any environmental damage can occur.
- Invention of full-vacuum metric leakage monitoring
- Electronic control and proprietary patents for leak detection technology
- Calculation of system tightness and service interval
- Electronic dry filter control with service indication
- Integrated level indicator
- Remote monitoring 'LOD'
- Construction of equipment complying with norms and legislation in accordance with national and global standards
- Worldwide installation service and customer support by us and our contract agencies
- Both standardized solutions as well as tailor-made solutions to customer requirements
- Tank farms
- Fuelling stations
- Chemical plants
- Fuel oil tanks
- Leak detectors for tanks
- Leak detectors for pipes and hoses
- Leak detectors by operational area
- Filling level indicator
- Leakage sensors
- Remote monitoring LOD
- Accessories / Spare parts Elaflex AB
Download: Presentation SGB